Catinet automatic rug and carpet washing machines provide an extraordinary level of wash quality comparing with ‚traditional’ method. Machines combine several complex and patented cleaning processes: dipping, brushing, rinsing and rolling carpet.
The carpet is transported on a conveyor belt passes four stages of washing.
At the first stage detergent is applied on a carpet. The detergent is taken directly by the pump from the canister. The amount of detergent can be dosed depending on the type and degree of soiling of the carpet.
At the second stage a carpet is treated with brushes. Rotating brushes slide on a trolley that moves brushes from one side to the another. Trolleys are equipped with a compressed air system. It allows you to adjust brush pressure on a carpet (from 0 to 60kg on the trolley.) Therefore a machine allows you to clean even very delicate carpets. Besides that you can change the direction of rotation of the brush. Hence no hair is deformed and twisted in one direction.
At the third step a carpet is rinsed. Two moving jets rinse the residual high pressure in the carpet detergent.
At the fourth stage, a carpet is rolled up and ready to be introduced to the wringing machine.
In practice, this type of device requires ONLY one operator to clean the carpets in the laundry.
- free standing equipment
- Possibility of washing several carpet at the same time
- Regulation of brush pressure (this function allows to clean delicate carpets, very dirty carpets and carpets with long hair – shaggy type carpets)
- Regulation of brush rotation speed (it allows to clean delicate carpets)
- Adjusting the amount of detergent depending on carpet’s type and degree of carpet’s soil level
- Adjusting the feed rate of the carpet – to clean heavily soiled carpets
- Adjusting the feed direction of the carpet (forwards/backwards)
- Working width adjustment tool- allows to adjust function to the carpet’s width.
- The carpet feed hold function – allows to clean the fringes and very dirty spots.
- The water recirculation. 60% of water after filtration is consumed in the process of re-brushing of the carpet.
- High quality and durability of the materials used ensures reliable operation
- Lifetime brushes – to 25,000 carpets
- Set up water recycling filters with the delivery
- Included with a device: trolley to move carpets between the rinse and spin section.
- Water supply
- Pressed air